Nonprofit Admin Magic Coaching Crew!
How to Manage Salesforce Efficiently and Easily for Social Change
Are you ready to learn Salesforce reports and dashboards, learn how to keep your data clean, and learn how to configure your instance, and get support and help along the way?
Well friend, you're in the right place.
It's easy with these fun, interactive lessons and step by step tutorials from Longshore Consulting! The 15 modules in this online, on-demand course will take your Salesforce skills to the next level. Sign up right now and get instant access to the entire course to learn:
- How to prevent and remove duplicates in your Salesforce instance,
- How to create your organization's top 10 Salesforce reports and a dashboard everyone can rely on,
- How to get started with Salesforce configuration,
- How to create a Sandbox, log in to Trailhead, and leverage the 'Login As' feature,
- and more!
At the end of this course, you will have:
* A duplicate prevention strategy and duplicate management tools in place (free for nonprofits!)
* One key dashboard that you will email weekly to key staff (read: executives) to drive organizational decision making
* Charts to accompany your key Salesforce reports to make it easy for staff to interact with your key programmatic, funding, and operational data.
* Tips on adoption and how to further your own learning
* Made vast improvements in your own Salesforce instance - the hallmark of Longshore Consulting trainings!
Hi, I'm Missy. There's nothing I love more than helping Salesforce leaders like you succeed at using Salesforce in fun and interactive ways at affordable prices. With this offer, you're going to get the best of on-demand coursework you can work through at your own pace, the support of a community, and special bonuses, all designed to help you troubleshoot your challenges to be sure you succeed with the material (and help hold you accountable for working through the modules). Who am I and why am I your guide for this boot camp? I'm a Salesforce MVP with my Salesforce System Administrator, Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant, and Service Cloud Consultant Certifications. I'm in the process of moving Longshore Consulting's Salesforce instance (FYI we're a registered Salesforce and Salesforce.org) to Lightning and I've been loving Salesforce since 2009 and owning and leading Longshore Consulting since 2012.
This experience is FULL of step by step tutorials you can follow to make using and administering Salesforce easier. There's no fluff to waste your time - you're too busy changing the world!
The Coaching Crew is a one-of-a-kind offer to help you boost your Salesforce skills. In addition to the 15 on-demand course modules, you'll get:
- 3 interactive coaching workshops in March/April of 2017. Bring questions and come prepared to share your screen so we can make sure you've implemented the modules and we can get you unstuck!
- A private online Facebook community to interact with other members of the coaching crew and myself, where you can ask questions and get support anytime!
- A free copy of the 2017 Salesforce Planner from Longshore Consulting to support you in meeting your goals throughout the year!
StartFun with Healthy Data: Dirty Data Ecosystem Quick Overview (2:42)
StartHealthy Data Quick Survey (0:13)
StartHealthy Data Quick Tips (1:20)
StartHow to Activate Native Salesforce Duplicate Management
StartGetting Started Eliminating Duplicates (4:53)
StartEliminating Duplicates with DemandTools: Introduction (1:24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
More about me, Missy: I've been working in the nonprofit sector since 1999. With experience in operations, strategic planning, leadership, and management at a variety of mission based organizations, I've enjoyed the continuous ability to contribute to social change. I attended Smith College and earned my MBA in Public and Nonprofit Management from Boston University. I'm a Salesforce MVP and certified Salesforce Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, and Administrator and I've been working with nonprofits and foundations on their Salesforce implementations since 2009. I started Longshore Consulting in 2012. I live in the San Francisco East Bay and enjoy hiking.