Full Lightning Boot Camp
Make the move from Classic to Salesforce's Lightning Experience with ease!
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- Are you overwhelmed by the prospect of moving from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning Experience?
- Are you low on time and resources to even consider making the move to Lightning?
- Do you feel like you don't even know where to start, or where to go after the first step?
Don't worry, Lightning Boot Camp with Longshore Consulting is here!
At the end of Boot Camp, here's what you’ll walk away with:
- Your Lightning Readiness Report
- Having tried Lightning in your org in preview mode
- Having set up your sandbox and tried Lightning
- Answered questions about 'how do I do this in Lightning?' with specific step by step videos and instructions
- Dozens of additional resources
- Synthesizing this back into a plan and timeline to move your organization to Salesforce's Lightning Experience
And throughout the entire experience...
You’ll be with a group of other Salesforce users, leaders, and system administrators going on the same journey!
What is Lightning Boot Camp?
- It's a guided path for you to come up with a concrete timeline to move to Lightning without freaking out.
- It makes your move to Lightning less scary by breaking the steps you need to know into prioritized, bite-sized chunks of 10 minute content you can take action on in your org.
- It gives you accountability: we all know we need to move to Lightning, since with each new release there are more features in Lightning and less updates to Classic. Making steady progress towards a goal in a group on a set timeline will keep you accountable for moving forward with this unavoidable project.
- It's a supportive community: interact with other Salesforce leaders just like you by asking questions on any of the 31 days of content.
- It will give you the resources for a full move to Lightning Experience without added fluff.
As the name implies, work is involved! But if you're up to the challenge, you'll get the great reward of being able to move to Salesforce Lightning with ease. What's in the boot camp? I'm glad you asked!
- 31 modules, starting Monday, May 1st, thoughtfully designed to build your knowledge of Lighting and what you need to know for a successful migration to this new experience.
- 'How to in LEX' series: A plethora of info on how to do things you loved in Classic in Lightning. For example, what happened to report scheduling? Where are my recent items? When do I use Account Record Pages vs. Page Layouts?
- Expert guidance on how to select the best time for your organization to make the move.
- Templates for planning your move.
- Prioritized resources for easy access on moving to and administering Lightning.
- And of course, more!
Since you're awesome, you'll get two bonuses when you join Lightning Boot Camp to ensure your success with your Lightning Experience transition:
BONUS #1: 21 Keys to Salesforce Adoption 70 minute workshop with worksheets and slides. Solve any adoption challenge you have, including with the transition to Lightning, with this exclusive workshop from Longshore Consulting currently only available to attendees of the Nonprofit CRM Summit ($249 value).
BONUS #2: 2017 Salesforce Planner from Longshore Consulting: this 16 page PDF planner includes links to all major Salesforce and community-based events throughout 2017, direct from each calendar page, to help you with planning! Salesforce's three major releases in a calendar format so you'll be prepared (especially pertinent for Lightning); tips, suggestions, and motivations each month, and more resources and ideas!
Hi, I'm Missy. There's nothing I love more than helping Salesforce leaders like you succeed at using Salesforce in fun and interactive ways at affordable prices. With this offer, you're going to get the best of on-demand coursework you can work through at your own pace, the support of a community, and special bonuses, all designed to help you troubleshoot your challenges to be sure you succeed with the material (and help hold you accountable for working through the modules). Who am I and why am I your guide for this boot camp? I'm a Salesforce MVP with my Salesforce System Administrator, Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant, and Service Cloud Consultant Certifications. I'm in the process of moving Longshore Consulting's Salesforce instance (FYI we're a registered Salesforce and Salesforce.org) to Lightning and I've been loving Salesforce since 2009 and owning and leading Longshore Consulting since 2012.