Salesforce Nonprofit Admin Magic BETA
How to Manage Salesforce Efficiently and Easily for Social Change
It's easy with these fun, interactive lessons and step by step tutorials from Longshore Consulting! The 15 modules in this online, on-demand course will take your Salesforce skills to the next level. Sign up right now and get instant access to the entire course to learn:
- How to create a Sandbox, log in to Trailhead, and leverage the 'Login As' feature,
- How to prevent and remove duplicates in your Salesforce instance,
- How to create your organization's top 10 Salesforce reports and a dashboard everyone can rely on,
- How to get started with Salesforce configuration,
- and more!
At the end of this course, you will have:
* A duplicate prevention strategy and duplicate management tools in place (free for nonprofits!)
* One key dashboard that you will email weekly to key staff (read: executives) to drive organizational decision making
* Charts to accompany your key Salesforce reports to make it easy for staff to interact with your key programmatic, funding, and operational data.
* Tips on adoption and how to further your own learning
* Made vast improvements in your own Salesforce instance - the hallmark of Longshore Consulting trainings!
Hi, I'm Missy. There's nothing I love more than helping Salesforce leaders like you succeed at using Salesforce in fun and interactive ways at affordable prices. With this offer, you're going to get the best of on-demand coursework you can work through at your own pace, the support of a community, and special bonuses, all designed to help you troubleshoot your challenges to be sure you succeed with the material (and help hold you accountable for working through the modules). Who am I and why am I your guide for this boot camp? I'm a Salesforce MVP with my Salesforce System Administrator, Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant, and Service Cloud Consultant Certifications. I'm in the process of moving Longshore Consulting's Salesforce instance (FYI we're a registered Salesforce and Salesforce.org) to Lightning and I've been loving Salesforce since 2009 and owning and leading Longshore Consulting since 2012.
StartFun with Healthy Data: Dirty Data Ecosystem Quick Overview (2:42)
StartHealthy Data Quick Survey (0:13)
StartHealthy Data Quick Tips (1:20)
StartHow to Activate Native Salesforce Duplicate Management
StartGetting Started Eliminating Duplicates (4:53)
StartEliminating Duplicates with DemandTools: Introduction (1:24)
"Informative, thorough, and fun training session. Missy is extremely knowledgeable on all things Salesforce and is super helpful is guiding you to learn best practices so that your database is the most effective it can be. Thanks Missy!" - Laura T.
"Missy was so knowledgeable and helpful. She led a great four-plus hour training where she went over content management (data deduplication), reports, configuration, tips, tricks and everything you can think of. She spent the time to listen to our individual organizational needs and proceeded to offer some really helpful insights as to how we can be able to enhance our salesforce usage in our nonprofit." - Dave D. in Boston
"Missy is passionate about helping nonprofits "learn to fish." She led a training in Philly that got us working in production and sandboxes. She's knowledgeable and generous with sharing what she knows. I'd recommend her services for nonprofit folks who need help with getting started or increasing user adoption. She makes it fun and informative!" - Allison L. in Philadelphia